- Baby ultrasound clinic limited aim to provide the highest level of service possible. We only employ health care professionals, radiographers and midwives that have undergone rigorous sonography training.
- Baby ultrasound clinic limited strive to provide the highest possible service possible we welcome feedback. If you have any concerns or wish to bring anything to our attention please do so using our contact form on the website babyultrasoundclinic.co.uk
- If you require an appointment outside our opening hours just ask. Please note we require a supplement fee of £20. Upon booking your appointment a deposit will be required which can be paid using a debit or credit card. Please note there is a 2.5% charge for credit card payments
- Please arrive at least ten minutes before your appointment to complete paper work. If you are running late please contact us. Your appointment will always end as normal at the allocated time, meaning you will lose precious scanning time if you are late. If you are running too late then your appointment will be cancelled and you will be notified. Failure to comply with the above Rules will result in the cancellation of your appointment with the charge applied.
- In regards to cancelations we require at least 48 hours notice for the appointment to be rebooked. Please note if we do not receive at least 48 hours your appointment will not be rebooked and you will lose your deposit
- You can expect that before any service is conducted your consent/agreement will be requested and you will be asked to complete a waiver document.
- If you are expecting twins please book your appointment for at least 30 minutes to ensure enough time for your appointment. Please note there is a £20 surplus charge.
- Please note pregnancy scans are designed to work alongside your NHS scans, they are not designed to replace your NHS scans.
- Please note despite high accuracy gender determination is not 100% so therefore can not be guaranteed by Baby ultrasound clinic
- Please note we do not offer refunds
- In a rare instance that a complaint is raised, please either post this to
3 Church Bank
BL1 1 HX
Or email to email@example.com
Your complaint will be investigated and a response will be issued within an appropriate time frame
- With your consent, we will hold a limited amount of your personal data. However, we do so in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the 8 principles of the act. We will never share your personal information with any third party. During your appointment you will be made aware of what data is recorded and why